Wednesday, December 22, 2004

merry x-mas

apnea -lithium picnic/mandy tree

merry f'n x-mas to you and yours.

this is my first year without him and the first year i don't have a gift for him. this is my very first christmas completely alone.

no family, no friends... just me, "alone, in the dark." that's just me lately. me, my "powerbook," my television and the 4 walls of "the cell."

special shout to my son, his sister, my siblings, andy and gina, phyllis and rachid (igt marketing), my mother, "key, you used to be able to open my lock," geo, karriem, devin, carlos, danny, james, roman, steve, bb, "pooh" and kiara, cantrella, dori, all the people who love me, care for me, believe in me, stand by me, encourage me. my friends, family, associates and all those who blur the lines, all on the ends and in between. some of you will not be there in the coming year, i appreciate you anyway.

my enemies... f*** you, i'm coming, see you very soon.

No comments: