Saturday, October 14, 2006

This Means You!

Many have begged for what thou unasked shalt have could've had.

I know know you come here periodically, so I am laying it on the table. You and I were as close as two people could be. I separated myself so that I could get some things done and that I wouldn't take my pains and frustrations out on you. Got the you're too busy for me speeches, you don't want to talk to me, you are always to busy... yada yada fucking yada...

Then when I had some down time and tried to reach out, you shut me down. Your last word to me were "You played me, now I'm playing you." This hurt, deep. You know not many can make that claim, to have hurt me, but you did and you did so intentionally.

Here's the deal... We are no longer. All the talk about our future together, in our place as friends or whatever, done. We shared a few good moments but not enough to go through this bullshit over and over again. I have loved you as my sister, my lover and as my friend. You said you didn't need me, now I am doing better without you... How you like them apples?.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so be it!