Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Deposit Please

In a previous post, Debt Defying that I had posted a PayPal "Donate" button on my blog. This is the case, but I am not just asking for money. In fact, monetary donations or not I assure everyone that I will meet my goals on or about the time I designated.

I said every little bit counts. You can contribute in the form advice too. This may be more beneficial in the long run anyway. If I can amend my habits and help my family do the same, even prepare my son to be better financially responsible. If you have any advice, please share it.

It was brought to my attention that no one would care to "give" me money when I have a job. I understand this and I respect it.

Right now, my immediate concerns are how to save for both myself and my son with everything I am trying to accomplish. I mean he may have educational expenses and other things that he might need my help with. I don't feel he should have to go through this with me, so I am trying my best to shield him from it. I want him to know the values of being responsible and hard word, but he should not have a clean slate to work with.

No comments: