Thursday, May 11, 2006

What is it?

I feel like writing a little tonight.

What is it about people not understanding that I don't want to talk all the time? By my very nature, I am not very talkative. I am taciturn even. I am also always thinking of miscellaneous things. For instance I am in training to be a "desktop op." I have been processing the outcomes of some Excel "Custom" number format formulas. [=50]$0;_$0 may not mean anything to most, but it is a way to manipulate the way the numbers appear in Excel. I fear that small stuff like this will make people who are important now less attractive to me later on. I find that I am becoming more involved with "Me." I mean I am trying to effect a massive overhaul on my life, isn't me the right place for my mind to be? Why is it that friend, enemy, whatever can't seem to understand that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do your thing! This is long overdue for you and you need to jump in, full force! Everyone gets wrapped up in their own lives, and anyone who doesn't understand is just being selfish. Carpe Diem, baby! Grrr...go get 'em, Leo!

Janelle said...

I'm going to have to agree with Alanna again.
Do your thing baby, forget the rest. If they love you they will see you in the sun, right?

hey beautiful day