Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Not Flattered

Mickey called me today with the female formerly known as… I didn't have a problem speaking to her, I mean she was one of the people who once loved me. She was concerned that I "hated" her because she earned her self a place in my hell. She wants to know if I will attend her birthday party way in November -- advanced planning, huh.

Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me

Anyway, I am letting my cup of "Envy" cool while I am cleaning up and I just started thinking about a couple of the weird requests that have been made of me recently. It's worse than everyone asking me for a baby in 2001.

Stephanie after leaving me for some next dude, wants to label me the "Daddy" of his kid and wants me to be at the baby shower and occupy that role and to go to the "birthing" classes with her and all that other "Daddy" stuff.

Then today the whole Mariposa thing. I am not upset, never have been, at least not about this situation. Why now? What has changed? A month or so ago I was a loser and pathetic. I mean she proclaimed "no more drama, no more drama, no more drama." I am not easily hurt, but I am wary of people who would try to hurt me intentionally, especially if they are posing as my friend. I forgive you, but things may never be the same.

So I guess I have to make some decisions. First, when is being a nice guy too much?

No comments: