Monday, May 22, 2006

Twice Blessed

It's been some time since I really blogged. I have been going thru a few things. I graduated from Streetwise Partners this weekend. I didn't go to graduation, but from what I understand I was "missed." That is the word everyone used. As if that weren't enough, they went on to flatter me further. I also finished my production graphics training. I got perfect scores across the board. Now I am looking to get employed.

Here are some of the comments I got today:

You've had 'it' together since SWP started, so I am excited to see where you can take your own business.

You make us all very proud to be in this program :)

...it is good to hear that you are continuing your streak of perfect scores congratulations on your continued success.

Congratulations on your perfect score (though I have to say it doesn't surprise me)!

...seem to be blessed with sensitivity and intelligence. A burdon in a way (it hurts being you sometimes) but you are important to those around you in more ways than you probably know.

Today was a great day!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

FUCK!
I cannot even try to tell you how this makes me feel.
It's just...bloody fantastic that's what!
Can't you feel it changing? Listen

:)