Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 Didn't I Tell You?

I did tell you I wasn't going to let anything hold me back. Still I have a lot on my plate. I have a lot of stuff I need to get done. I need to find a permanent job and ultimately get my own place. I'm tired of bouncing around. It's fine and good that I am loved and all, but I can't deal with people crap.

Haven't been blogging much lately as you can tell, I just got caught up in life.

Firefox: 50 Million download

I would first like to say congrats to Firefox. 50 Million downloads is big. It means 50 Million who didn't open IE, or even better 50 Million who used it to download Firefox. Today I requested permission to download it and was denied.

Anyway, I am enjoying being out and working everyday. I am working with several wonderful people. When I speak of them I will use the 1st initial of their names when referring to them.

M is the person I report directly to, she is sooo busy and she always has a smile on her face. L is pregnant, her voice is so conforting to me and I love her laugh, I'm going to miss it when she goes on leave next week. They are VPs. S is the Senior VP and while I don't see her much she seems so cool. S2 is the other "graphics person," as she introduced herself to me. P is the "go to" guy. He does everything. D has the softest voice I have ever heard on an adult female and T is quiet accept for when he's being spoken to or he has something to say to D.

Yesterday a PowerPoint presentation tried to kick my ass. Today I got my first "myName@companyName.com" email address.

That's all for this morning kiddies, got to go to bed.

No comments: