Friday, May 06, 2005

 Homeless

I just found out that I'm homeless. My mother told me I had to go.

Updated Saturday, May 07, 2005

I have decided that I'm not going to let this shake me. She is afraid of what her landlord might do.

This all started in January, when my mother complained about the lack of heat. I've been around quite a bit and stay over a lot. My brothers and mother like me around and I don' want to be at my current residence because there is a lot of foul stuff going on there. My mother explained to the landlord, Christine Young, that the situation has been the same for years with little or no change. Young replied "It's time to move on then!" I warned my mother of her intentions. Young had been renovating the downstairs apartment for weeks. She was moving in. Now if she does what she did down there for up here, she can fetch a pretty penny for this apartment. With the way rent is nowadays she could get at least $1500, my mother pays 11.

My mother got a 6 month extension on the eviction. Then she took her to court and won a $1200 settlement for the water damage to her then 5 week old mattress. Yesterday, Young's husband warned my mother "I don't like what she's doing, but she's out to get you." The lady has been doing wierd things all week. They recieved the decision by mail on Friday or Saturday.

I don't know what to do. I will figure something out though.

No comments: