Friday, May 27, 2005

Last Day

Hmmm! Today is the herald of my new beginning… My assignment at US Trust is over at 5 p.m. I am not sure where I'm headed from here.

I am already setting up appointments for the next gig. The one I am most anticipating is with Arnold Worldwide, an advertising agency. The aren't offering me a position, at least not at the moment, but several team members including on of their recruiters would like to meet with me and help me out with some info, leads and referrals.

I am setting up appointments with several additional temp agencies. My thinking is if Ajilon doesn't have something for me, another should.

The end of my assignment is not the only change being signaled. Overall lately I have been thinking differently. I’ve been a little more developed in my my way. Since I’ve returned to work I curse less frequently. I don’t talk as much but even when I do, I am the subtler, calmer, quieter me that I have complained of losing.

I will be developing my writing which will be reflected in this blog. My blog is my way of having fun. The things I write about aren't necessarily important to anyone other than myself. It is, however, an extension of myself and often evince my mood.

I have accepted my faults and as I would have before will adjust them. I accept also that this will take time. I sometimes get frustrated because I can't reach my goals all at once. I've allowed my accomplishments to be allayed by my shortcomings.

In all, I really have my work cut out for me.

No comments: