Monday, March 03, 2008

More Than A Month, The Catch Up

It's been more than a month since I last posted. Everyone of you who read regularly, knows that my blog is very personal to me. I have had a really rough year. I decided to try to focus on my real life a bit more, so I haven't been posting. Life has taken an ugly, then an uglier turn for me recently.

I find myself living off of fast food. Luckily I don't eat 3 meals a day and I guess definitions on what fast food is will vary. For instance, yesterday I had a Subways sandwich with a carrot juice, today I had chicken with broccoli and brown rice and tomorrow I will likely have some "red pea" soup from Mike's International Diner. Is that fast food? Then again, I am eating better this week. I fear for my health a little.

I have been having more frequent headaches. I am stressed and blogging used to be my way of dealing with it. So now I don't have any outlets. It's easier to share with all the strangers and few friends who know of my blog.

There is one plus. I am a lot more vocal. I use the phone more. I still instant message a lot and then there is Pownce and twitter. Reading tweets is usually a pleasant part of my day. My friends keep me amused.

Right now I am in limbo. All of my dress clothes are mysteriously missing. What am I to do right? I will figure something out. I was being scouted for a high profile job last week and I think I botched up because I got sick. No excuses though, most of you already know. The switch is either off or on, no in between, right?

Anyway, that is all I have for now. I will be back shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your year will improve. Just think happy thoughts. Lmao, I know that sounded stupid, but hey it wouldn't hurt to try right?

Twitter brightens my day up big time. My twitter friends are sooo funny!! Never a dull moment on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Your life is going to take a great turn, hang in there!! I am praying for ya!!!

NeBaby