Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I got that feeling

OK, I haven't been posting much lately. I got that feeling old feeling now. So much shit has been going on… Can you say overwhelmed with life?

It all started early last year. I had just been conned, I had just applied for welfare… Shit just was not going the way it was supposed to. The hurt I felt having my trust betrayed, the physical sickness of me walking into the Public Assistance office, so disgusted. I never understood how, why someone could, would sign their lives away for pennies. I couldn't bring myself to collect on it, I couldn't bring myself to go into FEGS each day and deal with the rabble, fuck…

Then as I started pulling things together and getting stuff straight, I started losing friends. I supposed if they couldn't understand my need to separate and focus, they weren't friends to begin with. I think I only bring this up right now, because I am lonely. I am without companionship, without love… Who cares, right?

Anyway, this could have very easily become a who done it encyclopedia. I decided to break it all down and post daily about what is on my mind at that moment. Could be once a day, twice a day or more. Stay tuned! I will bring you all up to speed and then we will move on to bigger and better things.

No comments: