Sunday, November 05, 2006

WTF Is Wrong with Women

wakeupmotherfucker, originally uploaded by DrJoanne. The morning after a ménage à trois has gone terribly, terribly awry...

Aside from Dr. Joanne's pictures being fucking awesome. This one sums up how I feel right now.

As you can read form my random thoughts, previous post, I am having a little woman trouble. This week, a third expressed "feeling me." Not sure exactly what that means anymore. Apparently, women not only have to have a dictionary and encyclopedia completely contrary to ours but they reserve the right to change the definitions on the fly. This one I am "feeling" but she has spent some time trying to convince me that she wasn't interested in me. No all of a sudden, she is. I kinda panicked and I think I might have offended her a bit. She and I will have no doubt talk again soon. We go through these things quite often.

The problem with her comes in the form of... I am not sure it's worth it. I mean how do I know that the window on us being more isn't closed or shouldn't have been closed? Is she ready to deal with me? Can she handle the times when I disconnect? Or when I just plain need space and forget to say so? Since I know you will read this eventually, I am sorry about the other day. I was playing and went a little too far.

The simplest situation of the two previously mentioned in A Few Random Thoughts was the one who told me she loved me. She said a lot of things to me, which she all of a sudden doesn't remember. So I will simply act like it never happened.

Now the third, the one who expressed feelings. She said she wanted to show me attention this past week. I think you are crazy. I guess this is one of those situations you were talking about where if I didn't want it he would take it. Well I don't want it and he can have it. Sometimes you were such a good friend and then you get crazy. I cannot be uneducated and not good enough and wanted by at the same time. It doesn't make sense and it's weird. Sorry to see you go yet again but goodbye. This is the last time, my life is not a revolving door. I hope you get everything you want out of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wtf is wrong with women??? Good question...we think you're cuuuuute.
And perhaps we are crazy. I will not confirm nor deny.