Monday, July 24, 2006

Next Spring...

I probably will not get my MacBook Pro until 2nd Quarter 2007. Apple upgrades their notebooks about every six months or so. My MacBook will probably be like 4th generation possible with Intel’s quad core processor. I am also waiting for Adobe CS3 and possible the formerly Macromedia Studio Suite, which are promised to be a “Universal Binary.” The next “Big Cat” will be launching around the 1st along with the new version of the iLife suite and anything else the folks at Apple can think of. Why not get them pre-installed? Aside from all the stuff I can’t wait to put on it, they should have worked out most, if not all, of the kinks by then.

For now I will just drool about the built in camera, the motion sensitivity, the smart track pad, dual booting (hopefully into Vista)...

I am anxious, but will try to be patient. For the time being my 2nd generation 17" PowerBook will have to do.

No comments: