Sunday, June 04, 2006

Post Interview

Post Interview

Post Interview, originally uploaded by Dramatic. My little brother said I look like the Kingpin.

Ok, here's the deal… I had an interview this morning at 8. It went well despite all the trouble I had getting there. I was short but he seemed impressed with my little accomplishments.

Training starts tomorrow at 5 pm. Seems like I have the job, right? I don't yet. I have to pass the background check, but they wanted to get me started anyway. I guess they want to keep me if possible.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

big, huge, massive smile from Canada!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

(Wolf whistles) Yowza! Lookin' good! Nothing sexier than a man in a dark pinstriped suit. You definitely have an air of power and confidence there. Nice choice! ;-)